So you need to add someone in your organization to your Facebook business page but don’t know where to start? First you need to know what roles are available so you can make the right choice. These are the two roles used most frequently:
Facebook Admin Role
This role allows full access to your business. Everything that you can do.
Facebook Editor Role
This role allows almost everything. An Editor just can not manage page roles and settings. Basically they can’t add or delete anyone from the page but can do everything else.
Other Facebook Page Roles
There are also roles for Moderator, Advertiser, Analyst, and Job Manger. You can see the full details of all these roles directly on Facebook.
Steps To Add A Facebook Page Role
Now that you know in which role you need to add, here’s the simple steps to get someone added with a new page role:
- First you need to be an admin of the business page yourself or login as someone who is the admin.
- It’s also easiest if you are Facebook friends with the person you are trying to invite so check that you are, or send a friend request and wait for them to accept.
- Go to your Facebook Business Page on a desktop.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type the person’s name on Facebook and select them from the list that appears.
- Click the dropdown menu to select the role you want to give them.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
Now that person should receive a notification on Facebook. They need to accept the role and then you are all set!
If you need more social media tips – here are a few ways I can help for free:
✅ Grab my free Instagram Guide – 7 Expert Secrets To Explode Your Instagram …. It’s FIRE: bit.ly/7_IGsecrets
✅ Want the entire 2020 Social Media Holiday Calendar with Hashtags? Get it now: http://bit.ly/2020SMcalendar
✅ Ready to create a lead magnet and build your email list? Here are my 7 simple steps to get you started: http://bit.ly/BuildYourLeadMagnet