Is your brand represented the same on all your social media accounts? Look at some recent branding statistics and you’ll agree that branding is important to any business:
- The average revenue increase attributed to always presenting the brand consistently is 23%. (Lucidpress)
- Color increases brand recognition by up to 80%. (University of Loyola)
- Brands that are consistently presented are 3 to 4 times are more likely to experience brand visibility. (Lucidpress)
What can you do to make sure your branding is consistent on all your social media accounts? Here are my top 5 tips:
- Use same handle (or as close as you can) across all social media accounts so you are easy to find.
- Make sure your About Sections and Descriptions are relatively the same across all platforms. Don’t say X on one and Y on another. That confuses potential customers.
- Use the same logo, banner, profile picture, and colors throughout all social media profiles.
- Keep the voice and feel consistent. For example, if you are a cutting-edge brand, make sure all copy, pictures, and videos have a modern look and feel on all platforms. Creating templates for each platform for each type of post can make this easier. Keeping topics similar everywhere can also help. A consistent look and voice gives you wider recognition.
- This does not mean post the same exact thing across all platforms. Each platform works differently, and you need to adapt the media to the platform. Posts can have the same look and voice with some tweaks for each platform. Sometimes you need to experiment to see what works best where.
These tips will keep your branding consistent on all social media platforms and bring you more recognition. Have any questions about branding? Call, Text, or Email me 😊